Learn the skills to engage, inspire and uplift older adults and people with dementia through dance and expressive movement.
Registration is now closed. Subscribe to our Newsletter to get updates on all future events.
Workshop leader, Board-Certified dance/movement therapist Donna Newman-Bluestein, M.Ed., BC-DMT, CMA, LMHC is internationally recognized for her contributions to dementia care.
Workshop Topics Include:
- Elements of dance
- Group leadership
- Identifying beliefs
- Observing, participating, and leading parts of 2 groups with people with dementia
Who benefits from this training?
- Dance/movement/music/expressive therapists
- Mental health counselors
- Activity therapists
- Anyone who enjoys dancing and working with people with dementia
Date & Time: November 5-6, 2016 – 9:00AM to 5:30PM (15 contact hours)
Location: Bridges by EPOCH at 140 University Ave, Westwood, MA Directions
- Cost: $195 – Register by October 14
- $175 – Per person for group of 5 by October 14
- $225 – Register after October 14
Notes: Light complimentary lunch provided
Questions? Please contact Donna Newman-Bluestein.